Copy2 of Dome Glass Installation
Learn how to put on Whitestone screen protector.
Find out how easy it is to work in six languages video : English, Korean, Italian, Spanish, German, and French.
Please check out the video before attempting installation.
*Pre-Cautions for Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 10, S10, & S20 Dome Glass installation*
Before you install
1. Remove any pre-installed screen protectors before installing
2. Remove any registered fingerprints that are on the phone
3. Increase touch sensitivity to max
*** CLICK BELOW FOR S20 INSTALL FAQ'S ***
During the install
1. Please make sure your surface is level
2. Place the speaker masking tape on the speaker area of the phone carefully and properly
3. Gently place the installation guide on the glass
4. Wait for the adhesive to touch the bottom of the guide circle before pulling the pin.
(Do Not let the adhesive spread below the line before pulling the pin)
5. Please wait for the adhesive to spread completely before removing the installation guide
6. 1st Cure: 15 seconds on the bottom then 15 seconds on the top
7. 2nd Cure: 1 min on the bottom then 1 min on the top.
8. Final Cure: 1 min on the bottom then 1 min on the top.
9. Re-Register your Fingerprint. Register the same finger in multiple angles
Galaxy Note20 / Note20 Ultra glass Installation
[EZ] iPhone SE 2020 EZ glass Installation
[EZ] Samsung Galaxy S20+/S20U Camera Protector Installation
Samsung Galaxy S20 Installation
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Installation
Samsung Galaxy S10 Installation:
iPhone 11 & XS Series (Slider type) Installation:
This is the video installation steps for the iPhone 11 & XS Models. Please watch carefully before attempting installation.
Apple Watch Installation:
*Pre-Cautions for Apple Watch Dome Glass installation*
Remove the level bar immediately as soon as adhesive touches the tempered glass while pressing the tray
Pixel 3 Series (Slider type) Installation:
Note 9 (Seesaw) Installation:
Whitestone Dome Re-installation:
LG G7 (Align Bar) Installation: