Galaxy S20 Ultra / S20 Ultra 5G [E-JIG] Tempered Glass Screen Protector - Three Pack
High tech semi-automatic 4 step installation tray for S20 Ultra
- Available Discounts:
- SHIP FROM 9/15
- 4 step Installation Kit - Just clean the device, place Dome galss, remove the pin and just watch the glass being installed automatically, To prevent errors and air bubbles, highly developed install tray and UV curing light are included with purchase. Quality is reflected through commitment, so make sure you have enough time and patience to get an undeniably perfect result
- Advanced Solution for Ultrasonic Fingerprint - Our liquid dispersion technology works with the ultrasonic fingerprint reader, so you can keep your phone sharp to your touch, you do not have to give up the touch sensitivity for extra protection
Blue light cut feature can cute the blue light from the device keeping the screen crystal-clearly, not changing color as yellow or orange. Crystal Clear view with high touch sensitivity and high transparency while dust-free, fingerprint-free, bubble-free
- DESIGNED, TESTED, AND TRUSTED IN CALIFORNIA - Patented in US, EU, KR, JP, CN, and TW, do not mistake this for a knockoff and see the authentic LOCA screen protection system for yourself.
Installation is very important to enjoy our product. Please watch the video
Special Installation Notes:
Before you install
1. Remove any pre-installed screen protectors before installing
2. Remove any registered fingerprints that are on the phone
3. Increase touch sensitivity to max
During the install
1. Please make sure your surface is level
2. Place the speaker masking tape on the speaker area of the phone carefully and properly
3. Gently place the installation guide on the glass
4. Wait for the adhesive to touch the bottom of the guide circle before pulling the pin.
(Do Not let the adhesive spread below the line before pulling the pin)
5. Please wait for the adhesive to spread completely before removing the installation guide
6. 1st Cure: 40 seconds on the bottom then 40 seconds on the top
7. 2nd Cure: 1 min on the bottom then 1 min on the top.
8. Final Cure: 1 min on the bottom then 1 min on the top.
9. Re-Register your Fingerprint. Register the same finger in multiple angles